Looking for a career in the music industry?
Our work experience programme offers the chance to learn and develop new and transferable skills within music and the media. By undergoing work experience, this helps to increase your chances of getting a paid job in the music industry as it enhances and complements your CV. Interning at a music company also offers the opportunity to create and cultivate contacts within this highly sociable industry.
We would expect potential work experience placements to be self motivated and to come armed with energy, creativity & commitment as these placements are highly sought after.
Work Placement activities include:
- Training on how to develop your basic and advanced researching skills
- Contributing creative ideas to new clients and artists
- Assisting our office staff in day-to-day administrative duties
- Assisting our staff at various promotional events on radio and TV
- Being actively involved in the social media marketing and other online tasks
- Work experience can be from 1 week upwards depending on the present situation of both parties.
Applicants must be a minimum of 18 years old
To apply for work experience with Instinctive PR please email us explaining; why you think you would be suitable, the top 3 reasons why you want to work in the entertainment industry and the top 3 qualities you think you have to offer the industry.
Look forward to hearing from you!
We currently have no permanent vacancies. Please check back later.